BMW R1200C 10900 MILES FROM NEW – COLLECTORS ITEM

Home Forums For Sale BMW R1200C 10900 MILES FROM NEW – COLLECTORS ITEM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Terry Dormer
    Participant

Finally biting the Bullet and deciding to sell this immaculate example of the Pierce Brosnan, “Tomorrow Never Dies” Classic Cruiser.
    Arguably BMW’s prettiest machine in the correct cream colour way.
    This motorcycle comes complete with BMW stamped service history, manuals and a detailed portfolio including every single MoT that it has ever had in its life!!
    The tyres that are fitted have done a massive 400 miles at the most – yes, that’s 400 and not thousand!
    Fitted from new with BMW black leather panniers and the obligatory pair of additional driving lamps and engine guards.
    The machine has a very expensive Corbin contoured leather seat fitted which has a pillion backrest.
    An extra tall screen is also available for a small additional figure, but has a perfect original height screen currently fitted.
    Also included is the complete original toolkit and the BMW auxiliary jump leads that plug into the “As Fitted” socket.
    This machine was first registered in 1997, so the mileage reflects that this has barely been used at all and this of course is reflected in the condition.
    This is one of those rare machines that have a passionate following around the world and were only produced over a short 6 year period. They continue to appreciate in value and are an unmistakable investment that can still be enjoyed and admired.
    Prices are now being realised of £8500 for examples in a similar condition, but not necessarily such low mileage and certainly not with such a detailed history to openly confirm the displayed mileage.
    I am of course open to very sensible offers.

07746440250 terence_dormer@hotmail.com

Terry Dormer
    Participant

Note to all;

The machine is now at GT Motorcycles in Plymouth as my good friend Mike Grainger has agreed to sell it on my behalf whilst I am away working offshore.

Terry Dormer
    Participant

The machine is now kept at GT’s in Plymouth on a ‘Sale or Return’ basis – Mike Grainger is handling the sale.
    Detailed inspections are welcomed of course and test rides are also possible with the appropriate conditions being met beforehand.
    It is also listed on a very well known auction site with a desired price of £7995 or BEST OFFER.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.