“BEER AND ICE CREAM RUN” SATURDAY 27TH JUNE 17:30 STANDS UP

Home Forums Social Rides (not DSAR events) “BEER AND ICE CREAM RUN” SATURDAY 27TH JUNE 17:30 STANDS UP

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Terry Dormer
    Participant

Hello folks,

Orders being taken for a short, non DSAR evening ride to conclude in Honiton at Rob’s (My Associate) Ice Cream shop.

Start from “THE BOWD” car park, A3052 Sidmouth.
    Meet from 17:00 with ‘Stands Up’ promptly at 17:30, or before if all ready to go

The run will employ the second man drop off system if fully subscribed. Fewer numbers and we may use the buddy system..

If interested, please contact me via this forum or directly, as this run will be on a “First Come, First served basis” and I will confirm with the riders set to attend.
    Please do not turn up and expect to join the ride.
    As much as we would love to be able to operate in our normal ways, this cannot currently be possible with the present restrictions.

This run has to be commensurate with current Covid 19 guidelines and as such is limited to 6 participants in total – (Pillion’s count as 1 of those numbers).
    If you should be experiencing any of the known symptoms of Covid 19, please do not attend!
    Associates are welcome, if accompanied and deemed acceptable as defined by their individual ‘Tutor’.

Please bring coolpacks/boxes for any desired takeaway’s for the family etc and a ‘Bib’ for sampling any of Rob’s 48 different flavours!!!!!!!!!

See you on Saturday
    Tezza

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.